Woman wakes up covered in red boils - Watch here why!

 
Related

Reporter was locked in mental hospital, this was that happened when her true identity was revealed

Luffy News
980 points

9 things that happen to your body if you start the day by eating 2 eggs

Luffy News
844 points



Most recent

What is the best way, according to the science, of giving bad news?

Health at home
34 points

5 tips for good mental health according to WHO

You have to know
28 points

Losing weight by walking: replacing extra pounds for a healthy body

Health at home
20 points

Donald Trump takes the first steps to end the Obamacare

About everything
32 points

7 ways to lower your stress hormones

About everything
14 points

Do not forget to try this recipe to make a classic apple pie without regrets

Health at home
42 points

5 scary things that happen to your penis when you age

Health at home
36 points

A man in Russia stabs his barber because he made him a bad cut

You have to know
28 points

By "vampire hysteria" UN withdraws its staff from Malawi

You have to know
42 points

Be careful: a new computer attack blocks your cell phone and asks for money to recover it

Technology news
124 points
SHARE
TWEET
Newsner: It was supposed to be a dream holiday complete with sun, sand, and relaxation.



But Cindi Avila's stay at a luxury hotel in the Bahamas turned out to be a real nightmare when she woke up one morning and made a terrible discovery.

Last January, Cindi Avila and her husband, Mike, flew from Miami, Florida to the Bahamas to enjoy a vacation at a luxury hotel.

After a few relaxing days surrounded by turquoise waters and white beaches, it was time to pack their bags and head home. But when Cindi woke up on the last day, she was distraught.

Her entire body was covered with massive, red boils that stung and burned with indescribable pain.

When Cindi pulled the bedding off of the mattress, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Under the sheets, hundreds of black bugs were crawling around.

Cindi immediately contacted the front desk and then went to the hotel nurse. But Cindi says that all they could do was try and soothe the pain with medicine and ointments.

Nothing worked, and several days later, Cindi was still unable to sleep because of the bites.

"It just gets more miserable by the second. I've really have never been in so much pain in my life," Cindi Avila said a few days after the bites.

It took several weeks for Cindi to recover. And a year later, she's still afraid to stay in a hotel because of the horror experience.

Now, she has filed a lawsuit against the hotel for negligence in unsanitary hygienic practices.

According to the Miami Herald, the hotel made a statement saying it offered to pay Cindi's medical expenses, but she refused because she wants more money. And the hotel also claims to have strict hygiene standards. On the other hand, several previous travelers reported that they suffered from similar problems when they visited the hotel.

Cindi says that she is suing so that the hotel can experience her pain. She also wants to draw attention to the hotel so that others can be protected.

"Take notice of this, and take preventive measures to make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else," she said, according to CBS Miami.

Fuente: en.newsner.com
SHARE
TWEET
To comment you must log in with your account or sign up!
Featured content