WARNING: Lizzie made this note and was not rated by users as credible.

Singer dies during concert after being bitten by venomous snake she used as part of her performance

 
Related

A colorado hospital needs volunteers to cuddle opioid-addicted babies

Wonderful news
554 points

A light of hope: Advancing precision medicine in colorectal cancer

Wonderful news
330 points



Most recent

MuchoSur apuesta por un turismo consciente y transformador

Comunicaciones
14 points

Algeco, soluciones modulares sostenibles y eficientes

MaríaGeek
8 points

¿Por qué el ciclismo indoor se ha puesto tan de moda?

Saludables
10 points

Seis aportes de la inteligencia artificial al marketing digital

Luisa Fernanda Rozo
8 points

Guanajuato sede ideal para eventos internacionales de turismo

Prensa
12 points

Hilton reconoce 20 años de logros de Chrystian De La Barrera

Comunicaciones
12 points

El futuro de la gestión del almacenamiento: cuando las cosas se vuelven complejas, lo inteligente ha

Patricia Amaya Comunicaciones
12 points

La última paciente. Teatro Nuevo Versalles. Conozca a Alejandro Faugier, actor y director

Benjamin Bernal
12 points

Courtyard by Marriott ofrece experiencia única en Bogotá Fashion Week

Comunicaciones
12 points

NO HAY FUEGOS AMIGOS

Octavio Cruz Gonzalez
8 points
SHARE
TWEET
"A popular singer in Indonesia, died while performing on stage after being bitten by a venomous snake and refusing medical attention.

Singer dies during concert after being bitten by venomous snake she used as part of her performance

The incident unfolded on Sunday night, as 29-year-old Irma Bule was singing at a concert in Karawang.

Irma, who was known to dance with snakes on stage as part of her act, brought a king cobra along to perform at the concert. In the middle of her second song, Irma stepped on the tail of the snake.

As a result, the snake bit Irma on her thigh. Rather than seeking immediate medical attention, Irma continued with her singing.

At first, she was not affected by the bite, and even refused to take an antidote. After 45 minutes, Irma began to vomited, had convulsions, and her entire body began to shake.

She was rushed to a nearby hospital, but unfortunately, she was pronounced dead. She died as a result of the snake bite, doctors said".

Fuente: www.worldwideweirdnews.com
WARNING: Lizzie made this note and was not rated by users as credible.
SHARE
TWEET
To comment you must log in with your account or sign up!
Featured content