Facebook post helps mom discover a tick bite and save her son s life

 
Related

Rescued bear, lion and tiger "brothers" refuse to be separated after 15 years together

Puyol Mos
734 points

Human Trials For A Vaccine That Destroys Cancerous Tumors Just Began

Puyol Mos
574 points



Most recent

Encarcelados

El diario de Enrique
10 points

Ucrania/Rusia/Putin: Amenaza de guerra nuclear ¿ES POSIBLE sin destruir toda vida en el planeta?

NOTICIAS-ETF
10 points

Celebra Amor y Amistad en Marriott Playa Dormida

Negocios Hoy
22 points

La COVID-19 y su Ómicron/BA.4.6 sigue aquí: Mantengamos las normas anticontagio, por favor

NOTICIAS-ETF
18 points

¡Tú también puedes ser un nómada digital!

Negocios Hoy
8 points

La imaginación y la realidad

El diario de Enrique
12 points

El maldito Alzheimer y María

El diario de Enrique
8 points

Nuevo estudio: Las presas están matando a nuestros ríos

NOTICIAS-ETF
10 points

El cocinero celebrando la vida con Jaime Sabines

El diario de Enrique
8 points

Arquitectura silenciosa

El diario de Enrique
8 points
SHARE
TWEET
Summertime for kids is full of chasing bugs, catching bugs and occasionally getting bitten by bugs.

Facebook post helps mom discover a tick bite and save her son   s life

As a parent it can be hard to differentiate between a simple mosquito bite and a bite that might require a little more medical attention.

Karen McGregor was scrolling through her Facebook feed when she saw pictures of a rash similar to the one seen below. She didn’t think anything of the strange red bumps until the exact same rash appeared on her son three days later.

Karen rushed her two-year-old son to the children’s hospital where the doctors confirmed that her son did have Lyme disease. Although his parents never saw the tick, the bites that showed up on their son’s body were a red flag to them.

Karen encourages everyone to be aware of tic bites this summer saying, “I encourage everyone to watch for these spots!! They look just like a bullseye, and had it not been for the post I read, I never would have know if was something more than a simple rash caused by being in the long grass!

Fuente: www.jumblejoy.com
SHARE
TWEET
To comment you must log in with your account or sign up!
Featured content