The Noni plant blossoms in virgin lands, generally near the sea; it transforms into a tree and grows up to 10 to 20 feet high. It gives fruit the whole year round, and the flower is white. The fruit has approximately 8 cm in diameter, from yellow to white; the pulp is brown and dense.
Health Benefits of Noni
- Immune booster: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
- Digestive Stimulant: Noni juice has traditionally been used as a laxative.
- Anti-oxidants: Research has shown that Noni juice exhibits better antioxidant activity than grape seed extract and pycnogenol.
- Analgesic: The Noni tree is also knows as the ‘Painkiller and Headache tree’. Noni has been found to be 75% as effective as morphine sulphate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic: With the presence of active compounds like anthraquinones, scopoletin and terpenes, Noni is effective against bacteria and fungus.
- Anti-inflammatory: Noni juice has shown similar results to the newer over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Anti-tumor/ anti-cancerous: Noni juice contains noni-ppt, which has shown anti-tumor activity.
Try with this fruit and change your life. ¿Do you like this nutritional info?
Sienna . you think Marie `s comment is surprising, last wednesday I bought Saab 99 Turbo since getting a check for $6704 this past four weeks and-even more than, 10k last-month . without a question it is the nicest-work Ive ever had . I actually started six months/ago and almost straight away was making at least $75... per-hr . find more info